Chakras are energy centers within the body, centers of organization that receive, assimilate, and transmit life force energy. Our physical, mental and emotional states depend on the state of each of these energy points. In this book, world expert on chakras and bestselling author Anodea Judith explores the chakra system as a whole and teaches you how to work with it to heal the most important aspects of your life. She provides comprehensive and clear information to enable you to take your well-being into your own hands by repairing any imbalances in your energetic body.
This book explores:
• The meaning, function, and purpose of each chakra
• Childhood developmental stage in which that chakra is primarily programmed and how this affects our emotional and physical states later in life
• Excess, deficiency, and balanced states of the chakras
• States of consciousness and personal identities relating to the chakras (physical, emotional, egoic, social, creative, archetypal, universal)
• The 4 energetic currents dependent on the chakras: liberation and manifestation, reception and expression
• The archetypal element related to each chakra (earth, water, fire, air, sound, light, and thought)
• Techniques for working with your chakras (yoga, breathing, meditating, chanting, colors, psychological history, etc.) …and much more!